The pattern of hype leading to disappointment, leading to another cycle of overpromising with the next technology, has a long history to it, notes Larry Cuban, an education professor at Stanford University who began his career as a high school history teacher in the 1950s. eLearning is free. Goedkoop Nike Schoenen 2017 Providing a basic version that is free for every teacher in the world, eLearning is bringing forward a massive open content exchange for all the teachers in the world. eLearning. e is for easy In less than one minute any non-digital native teacher can create wonderful learning activities or interesting assessments, learning games or funny digital events in order to answer to the 21st student’s needs and requests. Is the advanced system expensive? Usually an eLearning system in a school or at national level is a multi-million budget item. But the team of experts enrolled in eduVision 2020 has been able to create an inexpensive tool for the educational frameworks. Chaussures Nike Pas Cher The expenditure per year for one teacher who serves all hers or his students is less than a textbook. The expenditure per year for a school, meaning all the teachers and all the students in that school is less than a blackboard. Bottom line, eLearning is now able to respond to all the promises that modern education ever made.
- It answers to all the golden pedagogical requests
- It is easy to use
- It is inexpensive
- It is suitable to any national educational system
eduVision 2020 endorses the immediate modern pedagogical requests. This unique learning approach is able to answer to all the 9 gold standards1) required by modern ePedagogy:
- Gain attention of the students.
Ensure the learners are ready to learn and participate in activities by presenting a stimulus to gain their attention.
- Inform students of the objectives.
Inform students of the objectives or outcomes to help them understand what they are to learn during the course.
- Stimulate recall of prior learning.
Help students make sense of new information by relating it to something they already know or something they have already experienced.
- Present the content.
Use strategies to present and cue lesson content to provide more effective, efficient instruction. Organize and chunk content in a meaningful way. Provide explanations after demonstrations.
- Provide learning guidance.
Advise students of strategies to aid them in learning content and of resources available.
- Elicit performance (practice).
Activate student processing to help them internalize new skills and knowledge and to confirm correct understanding of these concepts.
- Provide feedback.
Provide immediate feedback of students’ performance to assess and facilitate learning.
- Assess performance.
In order to evaluate the effectiveness of the instructional events, you must test to see if the expected learning outcomes have been achieved. Mochilas Kanken Classic Performance should be based on previously stated objectives.
- Enhance retention and transfer to the job.
To help learners develop expertise, they must internalize new knowledge. eduVision 2020 enables a 360o learning approach Brings together the lead actors of the educational process: teachers, students, parents. nike air max 2017 pas cher The solutions are able to create the logical environment for the stakeholders of the educational process by:
- Transferring the information and creating the knowledge. Fjallraven Kanken Sale Teachers who create the learning activities and the assessment digital materials and then transfer these to the students.
- Transforming the information into knowledge. Students receive information and assessments in a ready-to-use and digital manner.
- Generating a catalyst entity. Being (probably) the most important part of their children’s education parents are permanently aware on the children’s activities, knowledge gain, school time evolution and personal learning abilities.
eduVision 2020 is a continuous learning enabler Modern education is not a set of discontinued activities. Modern education should be a continuous set of learning processes without the limits of the classroom walls. Fjallraven Kanken Sale NO.2
- Teachers can create digital learning activities, evaluations and assessment in minutes, based on complex but easy-to-use pedagogical learning templates, anytime and anywhere. They can send them to the students or they can use them in the classroom as a part of complementary teaching path. Even more, by sharing their own production to the community they act as professional trainers for their colleagues.
- Students can access digital content anytime and anywhere, at home, at school, outdoors. Learning becomes an exciting activity for students, a relaxed, funny way to learn by playing.
- Parents become involved into the everyday education of their children and their learning progress.
1) According to Robert M.